Now you can activate TNTDrama on Roku, Firestick, and FireTV by visiting tntdrama.com/activate. Nowadays, there is no shortage of streaming services to choose from. On the other hand, finding a provider with high-quality material is a very different story.
If you’re seeking the greatest streaming service with the best content, TNTdrama is one of the top options.
TNT is among the top entertaining services in the world, with over 185 channels, including popular ones like CNN, TNT, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, and others.
Over 200 nations in the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe have access to the programme. The nicest thing is that you can watch the video on multiple devices.
To access the fantastic material, you must first activate TNTdrama on your device. Also check the USTVGO installation guide.
Here’s how to activate the service on different devices.
tntdrama.com/activate on Roku
To watch TNTdrama on Roku, follow these steps:
- Download and install the TNT Roku app.
- Go to the Settings area after launching the application.
- Choose the activation option and take note of the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Select your device at tntdrama.com/activate.
- Enter your Roku login credentials, followed by your TV service provider.
- Enter your Roku activation code and then press the “submit” button. Wait a few minutes until you get a confirmation message before you start to watch TNT dramas.
FireTV activation via tntdrama.com/activate
To stream TNT on Fire TV Stick, take these important steps:
- Install the TNT drama app on your Fire Stick device.
- Go to the Settings area after launching the app.
- Choose “activate” and write down the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Navigate to tntdrama.com/activate and choose the Fire Stick as your device.
- Select your TV service provider from the menu that appears.
- Fill in the Firestick activation code and press the “submit” button.
- A confirmation message indicating successful activation will appear on the TNT Drama channel/app.
- Following that, you can begin streaming all of your favourite TNT shows on your Fire Stick.
TNTdrama is available on Apple TV.
To activate TNTdrama on Apple TV, follow these steps:
- Power on the device and install the TNT drama channel.
- Go to the Settings area after launching the app.
- Choose “Activate” and take note of the code that appears on the screen.
- Select your Apple TV device at tntdrama.com/activate.
- After selecting your TV service provider, input and send the activation code of your Apple TV.
- After a few minutes, the TNT Drama app for Apple TV will show a message saying that it has been activated.
- On DirecTV and other similar services, you can use the same method to turn on the channel.
TNT drama activation on Xbox
The TNTDrama service is also available on XboxOne and Xbox360. To activate the service:
- On your Xbox, download and install the TNT app.
- Go to the app’s location on the smartphone and start it.
- On the main page, head over to the Settings link and choose the “activate” option.
- The screen will display an activation code. Make a note of it!
- Navigate to www.tntdrama.com/activate on a computer browser and pick Xbox as your device.
- Select your TV service provider from the appearing menu.
- Enter the activation code and press the submit button.
- Once the request is approved, you will be able to stream all of the best Xbox entertainment. Also check out the Paramount Plus on Xbox.
Is your TNT activation code not working?
Here are a few important steps you should do if you are unable to get the activation code or can’t open the activation page.
Check your internet connection again.
You will not receive the code if there is a connectivity issue. If you can’t readily access the apps, you may have internet problems. Try closing and reopening an app. You could also try streaming from a different app.
If you’re having trouble connecting to the internet, restart your router. If this does not work, contact your ISP or check their social media accounts for information on planned or unplanned outages.
Reboot your device.
Roku customers have usually reported the activation code issue. Fortunately, the issue is simple to resolve. All you have to do now is restart Roku.
Wait for Roku to restart after selecting System > Restart System >Reboot TNT. After it has rebooted, then enter the activation code.
This solution is applicable not only to Roku but also to other devices. FireStick, Smart TVs, and Apple TV are a few popular examples.
Determine whether TNT is unavailable.
Another typical reason for not receiving the activation code is if the TNT website link, tntdrama.com/activate, or app is unavailable. In this situation, the server is down and thus unable to send your code.
You can’t do much in this type of situation. Keep an eye on DownDetector or the official TNT social media accounts for updates on when the app or website will be back up and running. This is the only way you will be allowed to use TNT Drama.
TNT is the next best thing to happen to entertainment, with over 180 channels, more than 40 of the largest TV network brands, and availability in over 200 countries.
You can stream all of their content on multiple devices, so you can be entertained wherever you are and whenever you want to be.
The devices listed above are those that are supported. We hope that our guides helped you get TNT Drama working and added to your list of channels.