How to download Hulu on Philips smart TV? Get the Hulu app from your smartphone to your Philips Smart TV and watch your favorite content. In each Android machine, you should have Google apps like Maps, Play Store, Chrome, Play Music, Play Movies, and extra. However, in Android smart TVs, there will likely be limitations. With that limitation, the Play Store in smart TVs will solely have a restricted variety of apps. If you wish to download and use Hulu on Philips Smart TV, take a look at the below-mentioned potentialities.
How to get Hulu on Philips Smart TV
As of now, there isn’t a Hulu app available to download for Philips Smart TVs. Should you open the Play Store in your Philips Smart TV and seek the Hulu app, you won’t get any outcomes. Streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon Prime Video found for Philips Smart TV.
With this, you possibly can’t download the Hulu app on your Philips Smart TV. However, all of the Philips Smart TVs are pre-installed with cast function. Through the use of the casting function, you possibly can cast the Hulu app out of your smartphone to your TV.
Can I add Hulu to a Philips Smart TV?
Sure, by following the below process.
- Join your smartphone or tablet to the identical WiFi network as your Philips Smart TV.
- Open the Hulu app on your smartphone or tablet (Android or iOS).
- Select the film or TV show that you need to watch.
- Now, click on the Cast icon on the top right of the display.
- Your smartphone or tablet will search for close by casting devices. When your Philips Smart TV is detected, tap on it.
- Now, play the video. It would seem in your Philips Smart TV.
That is the one approach that you need to use the app in your Philips Smart TV.
If you wish to add the Hulu app to smart TV, you want to wait till the app is out there for Philips Smart TV. Until then, use the built-in Cast function to look at Hulu titles in your smart TV. If you understand an approach to download and use the Hulu app on the smart TV and Hulu on firestick then let us know by your feedback.