If you have recently created a business account login with Truist Bank, or perhaps you did it before SunTrust and BB&T merged in 2019. You now need to access your online account but are unsure how to do so.
Do not fear; you can use your Truist login from any computer, tablet, or smartphone app. Follow the steps outlined below.
What is a Truist?
Truist Financial Corporation is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based bank holding corporation. The firm was formed in December 2019 due to the merger of BB&T and SunTrust Banks.
The purpose of the Truist login portal is to inspire and motivate people to live better lives. That happens as a result of a real desire to make things better. To meet clients’ needs, empower coworkers, and improve communities.
SunTrust Bank provides its customers with checking and savings accounts, loans, wealth and retirement planning, and other goods and services. SunTrust recently merged with BB&T to establish Truist, yet it remains a separate bank with facilities in 11 Southeast states. Truist Bank is also an FDIC member. If you do not want to visit one of SunTrust’s physical locations, you can still complete most of your banking through the mobile banking app or online.
Is Truist a good bank?
Truist Bank is, in fact, one of the top 10 largest banks in the United States. Truist login offers a solid basic checking account, but its savings rates are often poor, and other expenses, such as overdraft fees, are prohibitively expensive and impossible to avoid.
Why should you use the Truist business account login?
- You can deposit checks from anywhere with a few mouse clicks.
- Personal payments have been simplified.
- Earn money back on your favorite stores’ regular purchases.
- You can access your account without entering a password.
- Modifiable features help you select how, where, and when to use your card.
- Receive immediate notifications about critical account activities.
- Encryption, combined with our multilayered strategy, protects your personal information whenever you use our technology.
- Access data on your investment accounts and portfolio.
- View your Truist banking and financial information from your business account login.
How Do I Sign Up for a Truist business account login?
- Before you can start banking online, you must first enroll. It only needs three steps to complete:
- Navigate to the enrollment page using your desktop or mobile browser.
- Next, you choose the sort of account you want to create. If registering a business, go to the small business registration section above.
- Choose the service for which you want to register an individual, such as “Truist Debit or ATM Card Number, Truist Prepaid Debit Card Number, Truist Account Number.”
- If you have never registered for a Truist business account login, select “I do not have one yet.”
- To authenticate your identification, enter your account number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Your bank account number, located at the bottom of your checks, is the second set of numbers below the routing number. If you do not have checks, contact Truist Bank at (877) 268-5353.
How To login to Your Truist Business Account From a Computer?
To enter the business account login of Truist from a computer, go to https://www.truist.com and press “Sign in” button on the right side of the page. This will bring up the Truist login screen. You can enter your user ID and password there.
If you have never enrolled for online banking, you do not yet have a Truist user Login ID. The second link from the bottom of the new window says “Register now” once you click “Sign in.” Click that link to the page where you can sign up for internet banking. Make a note of your ATM card, debit card, or account number.
How To use Truist mobile banking login Through the App?
You must have iOS 13 or Android OS 8 or later to use mobile banking login with the Truist app. Tap on the app to access it after downloading it on your phone or tablet. When you open Truist mobile banking, it will prompt you for your user Login and password.
Selecting links will usually send you to the Truist website on your phone’s browser.
How To Recover Your Username or Password If It’s Lost
You can restore your username or password if you can locate the login screen on the Truist website. If you can not find the Truist login screen, follow the instructions for your device above.
On either of the Truist login windows — the desktop version on a computer or the app version on a tablet or smartphone — there are two links or buttons underneath the fields to enter your information. They are links on the desktop version and buttons on the app version that will launch a browser window on your device after you select them.
Click either “Forgot user ID?” or “Forgot password?” or “Forgot password?” depending on whether you are using a computer or a mobile device. or “Password Reset.” You will then be asked whether your account is a Truist Bank account or a SunTrust account. You will need your email address and Social Security number to recover your Truist Bank account information. You will also need your last name, account or card number, and ZIP code to restore your username.
How To Contact Truist If You Need Login Assistance
Please contact the bank immediately if you have problems signing in to your Truist account. Representatives are available by phone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET on Saturdays.
- 1-910-914-8250 If you have a Truist account and live outside of the United States.
- 1-844-487-8478 If you have a Truist account and live in the United States.
- 1-800-786-8787 If you have a Truist account but previously had a SunTrust account.
You can also arrange a face-to-face meeting at a branch.
Also, Check :
FAQs: Truist Online Banking Login
Is Suntrust and Truist the same bank?
Truist is nearing the end of its “core conversion” to its new name and brand, more than two years after the former banks announced their merger in 2019. BB&T and SunTrust customers will be converted to Truist goods and digital platforms.
Can I still use my SunTrust checks with Truist?
Customers of SunTrust and BB&T can continue to use their credit card with Truist, deposit slips, and checks until the brand transfer to Truist is completed in early 2022.
Is my SunTrust account now Truist?
Continue to use online banking through SunTrust.com until our move to Truist is complete.
Thank you for taking the time to read the article about HDBank Career. Thank you for taking the time to read the Truist login instructions. We will keep you informed of any further developments.