Kokotime is a media streaming app that allows you to stream free movies and TV shows by installing few addons. You can use subtitles and a file manager to make it easy. Kokotime TV is the preferred alternative to Kodi Media Player and is a great media organizer and home entertainment center.
What is KokoTime?
Kokotime organizes local media in an excellent way. It also adds artwork, ratings, and reviews. Kokotime is not able to stream movies or TV series. To access these streaming features, you will need to install addons. We will demonstrate how to install addons on Kokotime.
How to install KokoTime addons on Firestick?
Follow these steps to quickly download Kokotime addons in a matter of minutes.
- Launch Kokotime App and navigate to the “Addons Store.”
- A pop-up box will now appear on your screen, stating “Enter Store Repository URL.”
- Stremio addon repositories are required to get streaming features.
- Type the address http://www.kokotime.tv/addons/addons.py in the pop-up box.
- Once you have entered the Kokotime addons repository link, refresh your screen to see a number of third-party extensions.
- Choose the addons you want and then tap the Install button.
- Once you have installed the app, return to your home screen and launch any available addons.
Why do you need a VPN for KokoTime TV addons?
VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows users to encrypt all their internet activity and hide their identity. You can’t stream geo-restricted media without using a VPN service. Another advantage to using a VPN service is the anonymity it offers when browsing the internet.
You should use a VPN service to encrypt your web traffic and hide your IP address from hackers, ISPs, and other copyright holders. A good VPN service is recommended to protect your privacy and access geo-restricted content on Kokotime.
This is how to install Addons on the Kokotime app. The installation process is very simple and doesn’t take long.