The CSUF Portal is the student portal for California State University, Fullerton. With the CSUF portal, you can get to TiTANium (Moodle) or Canvas (Canvas) from My Courses and use other critical academic features.
CSUF Portal Login
If you want to log in to the CSUF portal as a student, you must do this.
- It’s time to open your browser and go to the CSUF home page.
- Select “Student Portal” at the top left of the screen.
- If you want to go to my.fullerton.edu, click on that.
- To start, type in your name and password.
- Then, click “Log in.” You’re in now to CSUF portal
The first time you log in to the portal, a site tour will show you how to use the student portal.
If your account has been turned off, contact [email protected] or call 657-278-8888 to get it back. You will be able to prove who you are through a Zoom video call. Please have a latest valid picture ID with you. We have some more student login guides for your help.
Create a campus account for the CSUF portal
If you are applying for the first time, you first need to set up your campus account. Then you can go to the CSUF portal.
- Under first-time students and applicants, click the “Create my campus account” button to create a new account for you.
- Enter your CWID number and PIN. So click “Sign In.”
- Enter your last name, date of birth, and home ZIP code to prove who you say you are. Then, click on the Next button.
- Then, create a username and email address for your CSUF portal student account at your school.
- Make sure your account has a password.
- When you choose three security questions from the drop-down menus, write down your answer to each one.
- If there is an emergency on campus, text your cell phone number to be told about it.
- Check the information you’ve put in and then click “Submit.”
- Your account will be ready in about 10 minutes. A button that says “Access the CSUF Portal” will let you get to your portal.
The CSUF Office of Admissions can give you your CWID and PIN if you can’t get them.
You need to wait for atleast 2 business days after you get your PIN and CWID before you can create your campus account.
Campus Account Usability
Your campus account will give your access to
- The CSUF portal
- Computer labs on campus.
- WiFi networks on-campus
- Account for email.
- There are also a lot of online campus resources.
How to reset the CSUF portal password?
Employees can change their passwords in the Employee CSUF portal. Click on Forgot Password in the web application. In addition, they can reset the password if you have security questions set up, so you can do this.
Enter your campus ID and your campus ID. Then, follow the steps to get a new temporary password that will be sent to the email address you gave.
To change your CSUF portal account password, you need to log into your account.
- Open your web browser and go to the Change Password link in your CSUF Employee app.
- In this box, enter your username and password. In that case, click Sign in.
- Input the password you used before. Please enter your new password again to ensure you did it right.
- To change your password, click the “Change Password” button.
- You will get a message saying that your password has been changed.
- Afterwards, restart your campus computer and log in with your new password when you get back to it.
- It’s time to change the passwords on any mobile devices and laptops you use.
- It would be best if you changed security questions to secure your CSUF portal login.